My Preemie Son After Birth

My Preemie Son After Birth
Brayden

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Plagiarism: What Would I Do??

What would I do if someone used something I created without giving me credit? At first, I think that I would be really upset and angry. I would definitely vent with my friends and family about it, then I would try to get ahold of the person that stole my work. I would say things that I would probably regret later, but I would be running off adrenaline and would not even care what I would be saying at the time.

I am such a hot head (that is what my friends and family tell me), and I will speak my mind. Stealing something of mine that I worked so hard on, there would be some major consequences. Just so you know.

:)Dani Marie:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani,

    I agree 100%!!! I can be a bit of a hot head too! Hopefully plagiarism isn't something we'll ever have to face! :)
    ~Tatum

    PS~ Your baby is absolutely adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete